A Complete Vision for the University Management Solution
The solution is a fully integrated system built on the bases of security, user-friendly, reliability and state of the art technologies.
ATS is proposing an end-to-end solution for all university services through seamless integration between the different modules. ATS has a variety of modules and systems that are capable of providing a solution for each business need. All these modules and systems are in-house developed and fully implemented by ATS experts.
The complete solution consists of:
- Student information management system (SIS & SAS).
- Financial Applications
- Human Resources
- Web online services (EDUGATE).
- Mobile Apps
The long and extensive experience gained by ATS year after year, and the valuable customizations we have adopted from our clients have made our systems and modules very user friendly and easy to use, which requires less training time, efficient utilization of the system and direct to the point action taken by the user.
ATS has executed many training methodologies during its previous implementations. All these methodologies have been tuned by client to guarantee the best and most efficient training results, that make the system users highly capable of administrating and executing the system’s features according the business rules and regulations being used at the institute.
Our modules user friendly features can be highlighted through the following:
- Easy and smooth navigation between fields.
- Unified look & feel design.
- Extensive use of hot keys to execute a wide variety of functions.
- On-line help on each screen that describes its usage.
- LOVs for all pre-defined data elements.
- Built in functions per module to make data entry process easier and more efficient.
- Bilingual interface with the ability to flip between languages interface of the screen without losing focus or data.
- A powerful toolbar that contains hot and most frequently used functions.
- A favorite menu per user to help the user to group his most frequently used screens and reports.
- Web-based products that have a very user friendly interface make it easy to use and learn.
- Standard reporting criteria’s and reports distribution.
- All our modules and systems have been designed to assure a high reusability of data items and components to avoid data entry repetition that might cause data entry errors.
- Automatically generated transactions between different modules or even within the same module is a widely used approach that guarantees smooth data transition from one stage of the process to the next stage.
- The integration points are highly customizable by the end user in-order to fulfill variant integration methods.
- Our Solution is an integrated suite of technology designed to deliver a unified, context-aware user experience.
- The solution modules have been designed and built to adopt a wide variety of regulations and rules, thus the user can customize and define the institute regulations through a setup sub-module that is available with each main module.
- Dynamic setup modules could be revised whenever a new rule is to be implemented or an existing rule has been changed.
- Runtime flexibility (or configurability), the ability to change the functionality of the software without making code changes achieved through configuration data, plug-in architectures and embedded languages. That means no code changes need be made to the core system.
- Internal flexibility where the code is easily adapted and extended to supply new functionality without major redesign. For instance, a flexible system would be able to have a security model added without major redesign.
- External flexibility where our solution be used as a framework and reused (without source code changes).
- Extensibility where our solution create flexible software through extensible architectures rather than implementing many possible solutions.
- Real time response among all our online services.
Assuring data security and integrity is one of ATS’s most important priorities and areas of interest. This has been achieved through out many practices including:
- A very powerful complete security module that has been developed to:
- Create & distribute access rights.
- Define authorities, authentications and privileges.
- Users profiles, user groups and user roles.
- Password encryption and validity featuring latest technologies.
- Complete auditing & transactions logging including date, time, user, data values and terminals.
- Support Philosophy
ATS lay a great emphasis on support services, which is an integral part of product offering. Associated with the products offered by ATS is a package of support deliverables designed to ensure that university investment is fully protected and also to ensure continued peace of mind in the use and deployment of ATS products over the short as well as long term.
ATS aims at providing comprehensive support services to university using the latest tools and techniques to deliver a consistently fast response across the full range of support services.
- Warranty Period Support
Application Software Maintenance will be fully free of charge from the first day of the system live run and for a period of 12 months.
- Post Warranty Support
Annual Maintenance after the free warranty year shall be signed with the university.
- Maintenance and Support
The university will use bug report template to communicate any bug to customer care, customer care on ATS in its turn will evaluate the report and take one or more of the following actions:
- Schedule the Observation Report for resolution by using bug track system.
- Request further information from the University.
- Reassign the severity shown on the Observation Report using the criteria given below.
- Reject it as not a Fault in the system or falling outside ATS’s proper control or responsibility.
If the observation falls under the provisions of paragraph 4 above, ATS will provide a written explanation of the rejection.
The criteria used to allocate severity to an Observation Report are:
A Fault that directly affects the production copy of the System is grossly impaired and it is not possible to proceed with using the application.
A Fault in which the functioning of the production copy of the System is impaired and there is a major disruption to the university normal processing.
A Fault in which the functioning of the production copy of the System is impaired and there is little disruption to the university normal processing.
A Fault in which the functioning of the production copy of the System is not impaired but has nuisance value to the university; or Incidents related to any copy of the System other than the production copy.
For critical observations, ATS will start work promptly on receipt of a Help Desk call or the Observation Report. ATS’s primary objective will be to restore the system to normal operation and/or to provide a work around to restore the stability of the provided system.
Maintenance and support team are ready to provide assistance, advice and help university by fixing any bug appears in the product online by internet or on site referring to the bug nature, the following bug life cycle is adopted and will be maintained:
What follows is a complete information about a Hospital Information Management System (HIMS) that developed under Open architecture using Oracleâ as the relational database management system and Oracle Forms 11gâ as development tool.
II) Why ATS?
There are many distinctive features that were established and observed throughout the duration of the history of; all gathered and made the as unique as it make sound. Those features summarized by the well-established history of excellence in performance, commitment to work, punctuality in delivery, the distinguished expertise accumulated in the company’s technical staff that includes high caliper in the field.
- STRONG HISTORY OF EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE:
Our list of references shows that is a software house specialized in providing large scale, fully integrated solutions to environments that are complex in terms of procedures of work, such as universities, hospitals, factories, governmental agencies, oil & gas industry...etc.
In all of our projects, we delivered on or before the due date. We did not have any delay in delivering any of our projects. Our seniors who manage the projects have an excellent history in delivery and in project management.
- BILINGUAL SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS:
We consider this as one of the most distinguished features that we have. Among our team, we have staffed who did research and did some publications in this area. We are committed to supporting many languages. This includes data conversion, data representation, code pages, We always provide a sound and elegant solution related to this issue.
- HIGHLY QUALIFIED TECHNICAL STAFF:
Our technical staff is the most distinguished feature of our company. We are very proud to have such a staff. The seniors are highly qualified both from academic and experience point of view. They are graduates of distinguished universities from the US and the Arab World. The junior staff selected from the top list in the graduates from the computer science departments. They give extensive training and they are trained on state-of-the-art techniques of programming. We always look for commitment in the staff, dynamic character, and acceleration in learning.
- ADHERENCE TO STANDARDS:
In developing our applications, we adhere to standards such as Open Architecture, because we believe in protecting the investment of our clients. We believe that the software applications and data are one of the most valuable assets to our customers, thus changing the hardware should not affect the software applications. We use RDBMS such as ORACLE, and operating systems such as UNIX, NT to provide the portability and availability of the applications on different platforms. Issues such as security, integrity, consistency, help facilities, parametric handling and integration of the software applications are some of the issues that we always address and always taken care of in our applications.
- CLIENTS SUPPORT STRATEGY:
Normally we provide an excellent support to our clients specially those who require a 24-hours, 7-days a week continuous operations like hospitals. Our main objective is to achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction. Our response time is immediate within maximum of 2 hours from the support request. During the implementation stage, our team is committed to our client and we remain resident until the system is fully running, there are contractual terms governing and regulating the relationship during each stage of the project.
III) Why CareWare?
is the outcome of team efforts and its extensive experience in transforming health care into technology. Our technical team alongside with health care consultants was able to design a new solution that can take care of the complex business process among all hospital departments. On the other hand, is a very user friendly so that medical staff no matter how hostile to technology they are. They could use it.
In other words, transformed health care technology into a user-friendly version, taking into consideration all the parameters in the healthcare market.
- Patient Centric System, Designed to meet patient centric healthcare standards.
- Single interface that enables the doctors to see and access patient information related to all encounters (inpatients, outpatients, emergency, appointments, referrals, walk-in, on call, messages…etc.).
- Multiple healthcare information and technologies are integrated under single interface to allow doctors and clinicians to access patient’s historical clinical information, events, alarm, notes, messages…etc. that have been captured by hospital departments.
- Single interface that enables the doctors to enter and place all kinds of orders and prescriptions and to view and receive related results and reports
- Covering all pharmacy orders TPN, IV ADD-Mixtures, IV Compounding.
- Central interface that allow doctors to explore, view and monitor all patient history and events captured by different hospital departments:
- Historical encounters (IP, OPD, ER, Referrals, Appointments, Requests…etc. including all kinds of results and reports related to each single encounter.
- Managing Future Appointments and Requests.
- Explore and monitor all kind of LAB results.
- Radiology examinations reports and images.
- Prescriptions orders, Drug-Profile and MAR.
- Complains, Problems, Diagnosis and Procedures.
- Clinical notes and Clinical Forms.
- Surgical operations.
- Central patient’s events TIME LINE to access historical information.
- Providing curves and graphs to monitor lab and repeated results.
- Built in SMS engine to notify doctors, providers, clinicians and patients regarding PANIC results and events.
- Central communication and emailing system to enable doctors, clinicians, providers, and medical staff to communicate regarding any patients or cases
- Plenty and standard CLINICAL FORMS exist by default and cover most used forms in clinical area.
- Forms can be customized and added upon user request and by hospital IT without any extra charges or quotations.
- The integration of CareWare HMIS to the existing/coming clinical system is available and Plug & Play.
- CareWare provide and embedded integration HL7 ENGINE as part of the solution.
- Integration can be fully controlled, managed and monitored by hospital resources.
Adaptive Techsoft, the leading University and Hospital Solutions Provider in Jordan and whole of Middle East in Partnership with Oracle Kenya and Digital Oasis Ltd plans to hold a National University Solutions Conference in Nairobi in August 2018.
Watch out this page for more details.
The Company has a advisory board which assists in developing strategy of the company
This module developed and intended for physicians to cover Computerized-physician-order-entry and electronic-medical-records.
This module designed and developed based on best practice and international standards to meet physician’s needs:
Allow physicians to view/edit patient clinical, historical, investigations, LAB results, RAD reports, clinical notes and forms…etc.
Allow physician to PLACE different types of orders (i.e. procedures, laboratory, radiology, endoscopy, physiotherapy, medications, IV fluids, TPN…etc).
Allow physicians to communicate together, discuss, and document their consultations, notes about certain patients or case.
Allow physicians to communicate with nurses, send, and document any tasks, notes, procedures that should done by nurses.
Allow physicians to communicate with pharmacists and document any interventions, notes that could done by pharmacists or physicians.