A Complete Vision for the University Management Solution
The solution is a fully integrated system built on the bases of security, user-friendly, reliability and state of the art technologies.
ATS is proposing an end-to-end solution for all university services through seamless integration between the different modules. ATS has a variety of modules and systems that are capable of providing a solution for each business need. All these modules and systems are in-house developed and fully implemented by ATS experts.
The complete solution consists of:
- Student information management system (SIS & SAS).
- Financial Applications
- Human Resources
- Web online services (EDUGATE).
- Mobile Apps
The long and extensive experience gained by ATS year after year, and the valuable customizations we have adopted from our clients have made our systems and modules very user friendly and easy to use, which requires less training time, efficient utilization of the system and direct to the point action taken by the user.
ATS has executed many training methodologies during its previous implementations. All these methodologies have been tuned by client to guarantee the best and most efficient training results, that make the system users highly capable of administrating and executing the system’s features according the business rules and regulations being used at the institute.
Our modules user friendly features can be highlighted through the following:
- Easy and smooth navigation between fields.
- Unified look & feel design.
- Extensive use of hot keys to execute a wide variety of functions.
- On-line help on each screen that describes its usage.
- LOVs for all pre-defined data elements.
- Built in functions per module to make data entry process easier and more efficient.
- Bilingual interface with the ability to flip between languages interface of the screen without losing focus or data.
- A powerful toolbar that contains hot and most frequently used functions.
- A favorite menu per user to help the user to group his most frequently used screens and reports.
- Web-based products that have a very user friendly interface make it easy to use and learn.
- Standard reporting criteria’s and reports distribution.
- All our modules and systems have been designed to assure a high reusability of data items and components to avoid data entry repetition that might cause data entry errors.
- Automatically generated transactions between different modules or even within the same module is a widely used approach that guarantees smooth data transition from one stage of the process to the next stage.
- The integration points are highly customizable by the end user in-order to fulfill variant integration methods.
- Our Solution is an integrated suite of technology designed to deliver a unified, context-aware user experience.
- The solution modules have been designed and built to adopt a wide variety of regulations and rules, thus the user can customize and define the institute regulations through a setup sub-module that is available with each main module.
- Dynamic setup modules could be revised whenever a new rule is to be implemented or an existing rule has been changed.
- Runtime flexibility (or configurability), the ability to change the functionality of the software without making code changes achieved through configuration data, plug-in architectures and embedded languages. That means no code changes need be made to the core system.
- Internal flexibility where the code is easily adapted and extended to supply new functionality without major redesign. For instance, a flexible system would be able to have a security model added without major redesign.
- External flexibility where our solution be used as a framework and reused (without source code changes).
- Extensibility where our solution create flexible software through extensible architectures rather than implementing many possible solutions.
- Real time response among all our online services.
Assuring data security and integrity is one of ATS’s most important priorities and areas of interest. This has been achieved through out many practices including:
- A very powerful complete security module that has been developed to:
- Create & distribute access rights.
- Define authorities, authentications and privileges.
- Users profiles, user groups and user roles.
- Password encryption and validity featuring latest technologies.
- Complete auditing & transactions logging including date, time, user, data values and terminals.
- Support Philosophy
ATS lay a great emphasis on support services, which is an integral part of product offering. Associated with the products offered by ATS is a package of support deliverables designed to ensure that university investment is fully protected and also to ensure continued peace of mind in the use and deployment of ATS products over the short as well as long term.
ATS aims at providing comprehensive support services to university using the latest tools and techniques to deliver a consistently fast response across the full range of support services.
- Warranty Period Support
Application Software Maintenance will be fully free of charge from the first day of the system live run and for a period of 12 months.
- Post Warranty Support
Annual Maintenance after the free warranty year shall be signed with the university.
- Maintenance and Support
The university will use bug report template to communicate any bug to customer care, customer care on ATS in its turn will evaluate the report and take one or more of the following actions:
- Schedule the Observation Report for resolution by using bug track system.
- Request further information from the University.
- Reassign the severity shown on the Observation Report using the criteria given below.
- Reject it as not a Fault in the system or falling outside ATS’s proper control or responsibility.
If the observation falls under the provisions of paragraph 4 above, ATS will provide a written explanation of the rejection.
The criteria used to allocate severity to an Observation Report are:
A Fault that directly affects the production copy of the System is grossly impaired and it is not possible to proceed with using the application.
A Fault in which the functioning of the production copy of the System is impaired and there is a major disruption to the university normal processing.
A Fault in which the functioning of the production copy of the System is impaired and there is little disruption to the university normal processing.
A Fault in which the functioning of the production copy of the System is not impaired but has nuisance value to the university; or Incidents related to any copy of the System other than the production copy.
For critical observations, ATS will start work promptly on receipt of a Help Desk call or the Observation Report. ATS’s primary objective will be to restore the system to normal operation and/or to provide a work around to restore the stability of the provided system.
Maintenance and support team are ready to provide assistance, advice and help university by fixing any bug appears in the product online by internet or on site referring to the bug nature, the following bug life cycle is adopted and will be maintained: