Adaptive Techsoft, the leading University and Hospital Solutions Provider in Jordan and whole of Middle East in Partnership with Oracle Kenya and Digital Oasis Ltd plans to hold a National University Solutions Conference in Nairobi in August 2018.
Watch out this page for more details.
This module developed and intended for physicians to cover Computerized-physician-order-entry and electronic-medical-records.
This module designed and developed based on best practice and international standards to meet physician’s needs:
Allow physicians to view/edit patient clinical, historical, investigations, LAB results, RAD reports, clinical notes and forms…etc.
Allow physician to PLACE different types of orders (i.e. procedures, laboratory, radiology, endoscopy, physiotherapy, medications, IV fluids, TPN…etc).
Allow physicians to communicate together, discuss, and document their consultations, notes about certain patients or case.
Allow physicians to communicate with nurses, send, and document any tasks, notes, procedures that should done by nurses.
Allow physicians to communicate with pharmacists and document any interventions, notes that could done by pharmacists or physicians.
Uber Like Online Taxi Management System.
Are you looking for a system that works like Uber Taxi Management System? Or Like other leading Taxi Management systems such as Taxify, Little Cabs etc? If you are, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
We develop such systems in very friends rates .
Some of the features of this system are:
User Friendly Passenger App
The app is super easy to use, book a ride in 2 seconds.
Google Maps Navigation:-Easy navigation through the app helps you keep track of your trips.
Wallet :-Inbuilt wallet system in the app which will credit or debit according the trips.
Coupon:- Use a coupon to get a discount on your ride and enjoy many other discounts, in the future.
Live tracking:- Your Customers can always see where the nearest drivers are in real time in your customer facing mobile apps.
Fare estimate:-According to the distance of the ride, a fare is will be estimated to the user.
Powerful back-end:-The app will work efficiently and have instant response. The back end which will be hosted in a virtual server will ensure instant responses and monitoring of all requests from the system.
Secured payment:-The payment process is securely handled by stripe payment gateway for your safety or through any other agreed payment gateways.
Change/cancel booking:-Your customers have the comfort of changing or cancelling a booking at before ride.
Trip history:-Customers and Drivers can check the trip history and see where their previous points of service requests were.
Powerful Drivers App:-This app allows owners/drivers of taxis to register as drivers and they will be then approved by your Management and their details picked and they can start receiving alerts once clients makes a request to be carried by your Drivers.
You could choose to register your own drivers alone or franchise the service so that other drivers as long as they have met your standards can be registered and offer the services under your company.
Several Varied Reports:- The backed which will be a registration and monitoring tool will give the management of your Cabs ability to generate reports which will include financial reports, trips reports, specific drivers reports to name but a few.
This is the entry point in the hospital; a patient registered in the hospital and his/her personal information entered here. At this stage, it does not matter wither he/she is an inpatient, outpatient, or an emergency patient. The patient's status determines the relevant files and procedures to be applied, and hence what to charge him/her. For example if he/she is an inpatient, then a room/bed has to assign and he/she has to admit to the relevant ward. Other procedures like insurance, companion, guarantor, and collateral...etc. have to evoke.
There are several sub-systems in this module. All other major modules and sub-systems will be using the admission data and will access the databases used in this module particularly, the patient's accounting and billing system.
- Centralized electronic medical records
- Creates basic demographic record of inpatient.
- Allows Pre-admission reservation.
- Admission handling.
- Keeps record of historical medical data, and relevant data of previous encounters.
- Handles referrals and transfer of patients.
- Handles class given and class requested, with reference to insurance contract if available.
- Deals with isolation.
- Expedites emergency admissions.
- Manages transfer between classes including ICU/CCU.
- Charges are captured and posted automatically taking into consideration all transfers and movements of a patient.
- Prints labels at time of admission and when needed.
- Coordinates bed assignment.
- Inquiries about vacant and occupied beds at hospital.
- Allows diet identification of an inpatient.
- Allows reservation of more than one bed for a single patient.
- Handles normal and death discharge; financial related activities are completed upon discharge.
- Generates Bill for all expenses at time of discharge.
- Issues claims for insurance companies.
- Issues invoices and vouchers.
- Updates accounts of hospital and doctors accordingly.
- Generates discharge summary containing ICD-9-CM coding of the major procedures applied to the inpatient at a current encounter along with the main diagnosis, and identifies if any follow up needed.
1.Our Director, Moses Gitonga Ntiritu, after beating a pool of 189 nominees in the entrepreneurship awards in the 2014-2015 Citi Bank-AMFI Awards. He won 3 awards-Gold Youth Urban, Gold Service Category and the Overall Platinum Award .
( Above: From L to R), Former CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR Proffessor Njuguna Ndungu, Moses Gitonga Ntiritu, East Africa CITI BANK CEO- Madam Joyce Ann Wainaina)
2.Daystar University Alumni Award 2016. Our director scooped business progression award 2016.
3. Our Director Moses Gitonga holds Rising Star Award South Africa, Kenyan Version, 2014 ICT Category.
4. Our director holds a recognition trophy by Kenya Wildlife Service after being recongnised for the efforts of his company in using technology to combat poaching.